Tuesday, November 30, 2010

(Smarter Than A Fifth Grader)

I'm really starting to believe that (Some) women are just plain old stupid.
Like not smarter than a Fifth Grader Stupid... A fifth grader wouldn't get into a car with a stranger, let alone a Chrysler 300 who's emblems have been removed and replaced with that of a Bentley.
(Sorry I'm seriously mad at that...)

I am finding that more and more women are believing that as long as they're talking, posting, sexting, and tweeting about sex, the more they'll gain. I want it to be known that attention and followers might come your way, but full blown respect won't. A status of how many friends you have via Twitter won't land you that job that requires a business suit, and that paycheck that ensures retirement funds (when you're too old to shake a** or suck a mean one.)

I am also finding that some women really, really, really don't know how to get what they want. I have heard the line "Well, to get with my homeboy, I gotta try you out..."    >_<
In the back of my mind, I'm wondering: Do women actually fall for this? I'd like to meet the women who do, so that I can pour bleach in a glass and make them drink. (I mean if you're that thirsty... ... ...)

I will not vent too much on hair, nails, breath, and keeping up with appearance. That is self explanatory. Just Do It.

I guess I'll just make a 10 simple points for all the simple people out there: 
  1.  LaceFronts are NOT okay
  2. Not doing your Hair/Nails... Is NOT Okay
  3. F*ed up shoes... are NOT Okay
  4. Bad Breath is NOT Okay
  5. 401k's are a great investment.
  6. Lingerie is awesome in the bedroom, Employers keep it out of the office. 
  7. Hustling is Simply Getting Money. Do what you got to do... Privately. 
  8. A Chrysler posing as a Bentley... Well... If you fall for it... You deserve it. 
  9. Think before you act. In other words, maintain your own life, and the one you want will most likely come around... (Hint: It won't be the homeboy.)
  10. No man wants to turn a whore into a housewife... Too much work, and everyone knows it's impossible. You're merely a toy. A play thing. Something to look at. A ummmm...¿Cómo se dice... "arreglo temporal"
Men will always think that a woman is dumber, and most of the time, they will treat you as such. But there are women out there falling for the homeboy line that make it that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment